onetap cs2 BETA showcase video (second onetap cs2 video ever, i love onetap.com)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

keoperDAB

Subscriber
i really loved onetap since v2 to v4 but after few months after v4 release it went straight to drain somehow. I still love it a whole but separately its like not what it was, updates, community..
i join onetap in 2020 (also the year that most people playing hvh, gg 2020 newfag)
and use onetap until now 😭
but yeah i did see everyone using onetap -> gone and use russian paste -> only a few people active on this forum
and today, its back

vert0kz

i join onetap in 2020 (also the year that most people playing hvh, gg 2020 newfag)
and use onetap until now 😭
but yeah i did see everyone using onetap -> gone and use russian paste -> only a few people active on this forum
and today, its back
wouldnt say its back.

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
guys is my onetap legit settings good?

image.png
sine graph

rmx

uh i dont see any problem, if you like onetap you dont even have to wait them release and you know everything
no one will care about this hack like they did back in the days when you weren't around; and yes it is a terrible business model to just leave everyone questioning why the hack was abandoned and even worse lying to their customers saying "soon" for how many years? yeah llama had or still has health problems such as cancer or whatever it was but it is his company so i dont see why an announcement wouldnt be made telling the truth so everyone could understand

now to the onetap cs2 beta phase - cool!
pushing a build without any rage features? not so cool. sure it'll added with time going but who will actually buy this for only its legit features? step up

Reactions: xrxxz

keoperDAB

Subscriber
no one will care about this hack like they did back in the days when you weren't around; and yes it is a terrible business model to just leave everyone questioning why the hack was abandoned and even worse lying to their customers saying "soon" for how many years? yeah llama had or still has health problems such as cancer or whatever it was but it is his company so i dont see why an announcement wouldnt be made telling the truth so everyone could understand

pushing a build without any rage features? not so cool. sure it'll added with time going but who will actually buy this for only its legit features? step up
dont bother zzz

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter

the hack was never abandoned