onetap #22 ( future javascript )

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

leexx

trash lua +your config is waste of money fake config,i do better with free configs =))))
yes.. what a trash lua meanwhile you do not even have a subscription available. Since when a javascript is a lua? And how do you know how my stuff performs when you don't even have a running subscription :D

leexx

lol your cfg is trash, a few months ago i have an active subscription and your cfg was performing very poorly,I don't think anything has changed since then until now,imagine I can do better with a free cfg on the forum than with your cfg which is also paid and is a waste of money so cringe,also your js is a paste + a scam(brightside paste +future scamm)
show proofs of brightside being a scam i doubt @clau666 pasted it LOL, so how is future a scam if it's being constantly updated and every customer is a happy customer :0

kazu

Disabled
lol your cfg is trash, a few months ago i have an active subscription and your cfg was performing very poorly,I don't think anything has changed since then until now,imagine I can do better with a free cfg on the forum than with your cfg which is also paid and is a waste of money so cringe,also your js is a paste + a scam(brightside paste +future scamm)
That's some nice spelling you got there buddy