Oh Onetap             You're the god cheat

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

noev2

i got a clip on my yt of me dogging on 2 nl users on otc v2 and one dumping it with scout while i was half afk then him calling his own cheat a paste...........................

go to 1:26

suck my 2.8 mega meter cock
unknown.png
How is this a counter argument to him saying that in that cheat you don't need luas for stuff such as jump scout? It isn't hard to make onetap miss a lot either, you can make all cheats miss pretty easily.

Rocklets07

i would say ot is top, no bugs that i can feel. but the only problem in the way for ot to be at the top is the UPDATES.

ot usually update after 3-4 months after the latest update they rushed out.
so ot would defenently be the top cheat if we got more updates.

usc

How is this a counter argument to him saying that in that cheat you don't need luas for stuff such as jump scout? It isn't hard to make onetap miss a lot either, you can make all cheats miss pretty easily.
he said neverlose is better.... so i sent a vid of otc vsing nl....
also
long story short i got gifted a NL sub resolver better prediction worse the reason it seems NL users force os is because baim or not the shit chet takes 5 solid secs to shoot if someone peeks causing delay meaning they will 70% chance shoot first (auto or scout baim or head) causing os rip so i would say NL and ot are opposites. use ur brain and don't make me write a essay on what i mean ( i will cuz neverinject is crashing rn cuz update)

noev2

he said neverlose is better.... so i sent a vid of otc vsing nl....
also
long story short i got gifted a NL sub resolver better prediction worse the reason it seems NL users force os is because baim or not the shit chet takes 5 solid secs to shoot if someone peeks causing delay meaning they will 70% chance shoot first (auto or scout baim or head) causing os rip so i would say NL and ot are opposites. use ur brain and don't make me write a essay on what i mean ( i will cuz neverinject is crashing rn cuz update)
And I can re create the same video using onetap like what's your point? You can make any cheat miss. I'm aware that nl shoots delayed in comparison with other hacks but this is still pretty irrelevant. Also if you think 6 sentence paragraph is that hard to type simply don't reply.

usc

? "i can re create the same video using onetap" the whole point of the fucking video is NL loses vs otc v2 (i used v2...) so if you used ur monkey brain v4>v2 meaning v4 would smack nl? what the flying fuck are you crying about? and i just explained i am currently using NL cuz "insert name" gave me NL instead of ot this time since i was interesting in it cuz i talked shit about it alot and all i said was NL takes a bit to shoot but resolves better when it shoots first but ot shoots way faster but a little weaker resolver meaning depending on the weaponry device/playstyle one is gonna be better than the other depending on the person.

edit: i added the edit saying i used v2 cuz it seems your context clues level is on par with a failing 3rd grader who ate crayons.