Nice cheat but some problems

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXuhn

For the ESP problem, try to use dormant, I always use that and i dont have any problem with it. Also the thing about doesnt shooting, i think is config issue, maybe sometimes misses, but is always shooting. The resolver, I think it got better since v2, for me works great, try to baim sometimes, no single cheat can always hit head, if you miss, maybe you need to baim the guy.

Hope something here can help you m8 :)

Best regards
-xun

usc

For the ESP problem, try to use dormant, I always use that and i dont have any problem with it. Also the thing about doesnt shooting, i think is config issue, maybe sometimes misses, but is always shooting. The resolver, I think it got better since v2, for me works great, try to baim sometimes, no single cheat can always hit head, if you miss, maybe you need to baim the guy.

Hope something here can help you m8 :)

Best regards
-xun
dumb stupid mongrel if no shooty shooty if no chams dormat bad also i fixed my cfg and actually push so it doesn't matters

LeakyEyes

I love how people still complain after the last update about DT. With a bit of luck from rng, you can literally get 3k-4k with DT alone.

xiaoma0106

The esp issue that you're having is just the way esp works. Remember to put dormant on. You can also try searching for a server with far esp. (plugin that lets you see people from anywhere on the map)
How to use the far ESP plugin?

Status
Not open for further replies.