New Intro For Onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

galaxy

Early adopter
It just looks like fatality intro with changed colours and font lmao. Atleast try and make something original and don't copy stuff that can be made in 10 minutes

Bogdan56

It just looks like fatality intro with changed colours and font lmao. Atleast try and make something original and don't copy stuff that can be made in 10 minutes
Isn't like you think. If you will look to some replys I said everywhere that is not original. I always said that I like fatality's intro and I wanted make one for onetap. And you can't make it in 10 min... is not hard to make... is really easy but is not that easy.

galaxy

Early adopter
Isn't like you think. If you will look to some replys I said everywhere that is not original. I always said that I like fatality's intro and I wanted make one for onetap. And you can't make it in 10 min... is not hard to make... is really easy but is not that easy.
that was a rethorical statement. The fact that you did say it's not original is not my point, why copy other stuff and not make something new and exciting or atleast try

Bogdan56

that was a rethorical statement. The fact that you did say it's not original is not my point, why copy other stuff and not make something new and exciting or atleast try
I'm working on something atm. I just wanted to make a "new" intro. :D In like 30 min i'll post a new thread.