need reseller (paypal)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Mar1k

Early adopter
mar1k is a clown, use signal
in what?
That I refused to accept your money on Paypal because I have suspicions that you can make a refund? You are strange gay
I have quick answers and the best support, if the client has a problem, I quickly answer him and help him.

harryd2000

ask my customers - How I helped them, how quickly I activated them. If the user is normal and I trust him, they get quick answers and fast activation and better support. All users who bought from me can confirm
Please tell me how am i suspicious? I literally have bought from you before and when i come to buy ot through paypal you ask me to download something that lets you remotely access my pc... I said i'd pay through family and friends and all that too.

Mar1k

Early adopter
Please tell me how am i suspicious? I literally have bought from you before and when i come to buy ot through paypal you ask me to download something that lets you remotely access my pc... I said i'd pay through family and friends and all that too.
I do a job better than all other sellers, I have been with Onetap from the very beginning and I have never done anything bad for this company. If I refused to accept your money, you can always find another seller = but I want to assure you, you will always write to me, you will always buy something from me. I am honest with users and I do my best work on every forum

Mar1k

Early adopter
NO YOU DIDNT HELP ANYONE YOU SAID YOU DONT TRUST ME BECAUSE I AM ROMANIAN FAG
Yes, because customers who live in Romania can easy refund money and i know about it and i know how they do this!
I get few reports to paypal and only romanian customers do it. ( old my paypal get banned )

Last edited:

harryd2000

Is it because i don't have a cc linked to my account?
I do a job better than all other sellers, I have been with Onetap from the very beginning and I have never done anything bad for this company. If I refused to accept your money, you can always find another seller = but I want to assure you, you will always write to me, you will always buy something from me. I am honest with users and I do my best work on every forum
answer?

Mar1k

Early adopter
I never refund money, yuo can still unblock me and I'll overpay if you want.
I never ask users to pay me more. I have one price and I never changed it. I have installed it since my work on this forum.
It's not that you pay me more and I will activate you. The fact is that I work with trusted users and users in which I am sure that there will be no refund.
Refund is a big problem for me - it is a big risk to get banned from Paypal. Therefore, I try to check each user for work.

Mar1k

Early adopter
yea we was gonna buy from signal but you awnsered first but on a different alias i talked with you and you wouldnt use the payment method i wanted (Paypal) bc you wanted a different kind of money at the time pretty sure it was cash app thats why i dont care for you but i can +Rep you for this purchase

also passive is my friend not me
If I refused to accept money from you using Paypal, you could choose a different system, I have a lot of them. I didn’t mean to offend you, I’m just careful about accepting money with Paypal.

I live in Ukraine and Paypal does not work in our country. I asked a friend who is in Russia to create a wallet for me and I have one. If I lose this wallet - I can no longer sell Onetap using Paypal
Therefore, with the help of my safety, I have 0 complaints and my Paypal works well

Mar1k

Early adopter
maybe that was a little harsh tysm for helping me out and for reselling onetap just saying you dont have to rant when someone calls you a clown
I just tell that you bought a subscription. I know what HvH users are and what they do and how they talk. I just explained my work.