Name Stealer ?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

RS8

Hello, please tell me, is there a JavaScript — Name Stealer (Team only, Enemy only, All) on the forum? For me, this is very important, because when playing without it on some community servers, admins ban me without any problems, I believe that such a situation is simply unacceptable, admins should meet maximum resistance from cheaters, for this I need a Name Stealer.

FatherLogan

I totally agree with you, that is extremely unacceptable I don't think there is currently a name stealer that can meet the maximum resistance.

edit: it is not possible, I'm sorry you can't have the maximum resistance against admins

RS8

I totally agree with you, that is extremely unacceptable I don't think there is currently a name stealer that can meet the maximum resistance.

edit: it is not possible, I'm sorry you can't have the maximum resistance against admins
It looks like you didn't quite understand what I meant, I don't speak English well, I have to use a translator.

When your nickname changes, the administrator cannot figure out who to ban, because there are two identical nicknames in the list, there is no protection on most community servers, and the server will not kick you for changing the nickname.

FatherLogan

It looks like you didn't quite understand what I meant, I don't speak English well, I have to use a translator.

When your nickname changes, the administrator cannot figure out who to ban, because there are two identical nicknames in the list, there is no protection on most community servers, and the server will not kick you for changing the nickname.
that is not included in the cheat and there is not a script for it

keoperDAB

Subscriber
Hello, please tell me, is there a JavaScript — Name Stealer (Team only, Enemy only, All) on the forum? For me, this is very important, because when playing without it on some community servers, admins ban me without any problems, I believe that such a situation is simply unacceptable, admins should meet maximum resistance from cheaters, for this I need a Name Stealer.
there are
but it can't prevent u getting kicked etc
and it's not client side
which means u are really changing the game name

factor