MM DT inconsistent/not working

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

MM DT working for you?

• Working flawlessly

Votes: 24 28.2%
  • No/sometimes/having issues

Votes: 61 71.8%

• Total voters

L4wless174

Early adopter
Dt not working no video cuz not on pc but da mm dt isn’t working for me and a friend. And I thought it was our problem and had to reinfect but saw some dude saying it’s not working for him as-well so here’s a poll to see if u are having issues with dt

I’m pretty sure hideshots works tho

possible fix - use slower dt speed settings, disable desync, and no dt scripts (lmk if those fixed for you)

Last edited:

luna123

Dt not working no video cuz not on pc but da mm dt isn’t working for me and a friend. And I thought it was our problem and had to reinfect but saw some dude saying it’s not working for him as-well so here’s a poll to see if u are having issues with dt

possible fix - use slower dt speed settings, disable desync, and no dt scripts (lmk if those fixed for you)
DT just got released into mm on onetap so its understandable that the doubletap would have a few bugs

Ultranite

It isn't buggy, it's slow because you can only shift so much in MM.

If you suspect that there is an actual bug, please send a video here and I'll pass it along.

CometZ

cfg issue noob

L4wless174

Early adopter
cfg issue noob
Damn I guess I was told that my cfg had issues by 5 digit disabled person in indonesia

note atlest I made my cfg to notice the issue btw

may I also note it is feature issue

Last edited:

L4wless174

Early adopter
It isn't buggy, it's slow because you can only shift so much in MM.

If you suspect that there is an actual bug, please send a video here and I'll pass it along.
After a few days of testing I’ve concluded there isn’t a bug with mm dt, since you can’t shift much ticks it works but it’s just slower

zzztv

Good post, maybe it is just slow but for me I can't really notice a difference between having DT on and having it off in mm