missing so much due to spread lately

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

hyppr

cfg issue buddy
ur fd too
i never miss that much due to spread only when im fakeducking lol
i posted my scout settings, tell me whats the issue with them. when im fd yes theres some inaccuracy, but it shouldnt miss that many times when hes 2 metres in front of me to the body

stepinprod

You're the pinnacle of idiocy, slowwalk limits your movement speed therefore making you more accurate, try running with a gun out and start spraying, see how accurate you are. Imbecile.
you are literally braindead, u dont even know how slowwalking affects shot accuracy, u better go play minecraft

Unixian

Banned
anyone who thinks it's a config issue is braindead, fd has always been inaccurate on onetap. so please chill onetap dickriders

normandy

you are literally braindead, u dont even know how slowwalking affects shot accuracy, u better go play minecraft
Stupid ape. I doubt you even played a game of csgo legit. It is a well known fact that if you slowwalk, your gun becomes more accuracy. Start paying attention more to your gun before you act like an ape and go oooh oooh aah aah in a thread.

this might be a dumb question, but I'm new to hacks and before I buy, is it easy to bypass new csgo trust mode with this hack? Or is it mostly to play HvH?