missing so much due to spread lately

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
There is an issue I think you might be encountering and Is known, although that guy looks like he is antibruteforceing

hyppr

There is an issue I think you might be encountering and Is known, although that guy looks like he is antibruteforceing
i honestly think its a spot issue, while playing lake this happened 2 other times. i doubt its 100% due to fd inaccuracy as hes super close to me and i missed many shots in a row

For everyone calling this cfg issue 😂 You can obviously see that he is getting brutforced(A way of "resolving") So it's not a cfg issue. If the resolve is brutforcing after every shot you miss, it's due to not being resolved from the beginning. Cfg doesn't matter in this specific case

Reactions: roll1nn

Peurr

Early adopter
idk what it is, hasnt ever happened this often before, especially on scout
fd accuracy seems to be weird too

since everyone seems to be saying cfg issue: mindmg 15 in the clip, 75hc, prefer safepoint, head chest stomach pelvis
he's anti bruteforcing you, as you can see the angle of his body swaps everytime you miss where the cheat is going to be firing at the angle his head should have been if it had not swapped

and this will go on and on and on

shadeah

idk what it is, hasnt ever happened this often before, especially on scout
fd accuracy seems to be weird too

since everyone seems to be saying cfg issue: mindmg 15 in the clip, 75hc, prefer safepoint, head chest stomach pelvis
75 HC ON SCOUT AHAAHAAHAHAAHA lmao explains why you miss. also 15 min dmg on scout? are you completely fucking retarded?

hyppr

75 HC ON SCOUT AHAAHAAHAHAAHA lmao explains why you miss. also 15 min dmg on scout? are you completely fucking retarded?
75 hc is normal? 70-80 is the standard lmao, and yes theres something called mindmg override for 1ways/wallbangs which you wouldnt shoot through on dmg 20+ :)

Last edited: