miss due to nothing

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

UnLuckyyy

Okay, so this is normal? Missing against an older cracked cheat without any logs? I payed for a premium cheat not for a paste...
Dude, you cannot cfg for shit dude, your cfg is shit, go to my shoppy and buy my cfg then see how you preform

• Haha
Reactions: namcoy

sluck

My friend use the same cfg and js like me and he doesn't experience these problems like me. So no, this is not a cfg issue. By the way sometimes the cheat hittin p and sometimes shit with the same cfg. I don't think so it's cfg or user issue.

Kokod

My friend use the same cfg and js like me and he doesn't experience these problems like me. So no, this is not a cfg issue. By the way sometimes the cheat hittin p and sometimes shit with the same cfg. I don't think so it's cfg or user issue.
do no not care about this nns ot is missing like this its OT issue not urs :D just wait for update nothing to change here. If someone cant understand it we can go 1v1 with no prob and they will see that they are missing aswell

sluck

Tipikusan magyar 230k uid XDD
Úristen 6 hónappal utánad regisztráltam már rögtön nem értek hozzá meg én vagyok a szar. 2017 óta HvH-zgatok kisebb kihagyásokkal, nekem ne mond azt hogy egy kurva hitchance-t nem tudok beállítani. Amit te nyilvánítasz viselkedést igazából az tipikusan magyar, semmi segítség csak belerúgunk a másikba, ez megy.

sluck

no logs no netgraph no impacts nothing at all to even somewhat figure out whats going on or for anyone to help 👍
This video is a small part of a 2 hour long video, I only cut out this moment. After the cut I searched for any logs about the misses in the console and I couldn't find anything only the "harmed by" shits. By the way thanks for the helpful and normal comment.

sluck

do no not care about this nns ot is missing like this its OT issue not urs :D just wait for update nothing to change here. If someone cant understand it we can go 1v1 with no prob and they will see that they are missing aswell
Yea, I'm waiting for the update but it seems like never comes out. :D

iris

Tipikusan magyar 230k uid XDD
tipikusan magyar 100k uid. nem érti a sok newfag hogy a hulladék prediction miatt misselget a cheat és minden másik p2c mellett le van maradva :) "CFG ISSUE BRO XDDDDD UR JUST BAD LMAOO"

iris

to be fair you're peeking someone standing still, you can't really expect to resolve them given how little info desync gives. OT prediction is terrible and the resolver is meh but you can't really expect to hit every shot like this with any cheat.

Reactions: sluck

sluck

to be fair you're peeking someone standing still, you can't really expect to resolve them given how little info desync gives. OT prediction is terrible and the resolver is meh but you can't really expect to hit every shot like this with any cheat.
Thanks for sharing this with me.