meep the king of dodging 1v1 pt2

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Meep

I like how everyone agreeing with ivan (not ivan) has more than double my uid, as well as that kid is a retard if u even look at the ss's its just me making fun of him and telling him to join a ip and saying "i cant connect" Ive beat him in like 3 2v2's and still want to 1v1 him but he says he cant connect hhh. This post is so shit and his uid is like 200k so idc.

He made fucking 3 posts I still cant get over it 🤣

n3v3rmore

I like how everyone agreeing with ivan (not ivan) has more than double my uid, as well as that kid is a retard if u even look at the ss's its just me making fun of him and telling him to join a ip and saying "i cant connect" Ive beat him in like 3 2v2's and still want to 1v1 him but he says he cant connect hhh. This post is so shit and his uid is like 200k so idc.

first part is a ? second you beat me in 2 2v2s and i wasnt lying i provided proof. why does uid matter again?

cytex

Early adopter

yea what about u stfu u random newfag