legit showcase

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

maxo

coming back to this autistic hvh scene after 2 years
there are enough hvh vids, but are there vids of legit cheating? want to have cheat that can do both

loki

there are enough hvh vids, but are there vids of legit cheating? want to have cheat that can do both
Its fine, you should really only need chams and backtrack but the legitbot works fine as well

jLOL

A legit vid I made, also got few more on my channel. The legitbot works great I recommend it.

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
It is not good do not use.
no it doesnt work and isnt in this software.

doesn't work? isn't in this software? how so? I suggest you have evidence to back up your statements or stop spreading false information.

maxo

A legit vid I made, also got few more on my channel. The legitbot works great I recommend it.
damn thanks bro, legit bot seems ok
and how the fuck do you play with the first esp settings lol
looks so obv and so prone to errors

It is not good do not use.
no it doesnt work and isnt in this software.

did some research, psilent still seems to work tho

• Love
Reactions: sif

hollow

Early adopter
damn thanks bro, legit bot seems ok
and how the fuck do you play with the first esp settings lol
looks so obv and so prone to errors

did some research, psilent still seems to work tho
pSilent is not a thing, You'd be referring to "Silent for demos" still visible to spectators and you but it does something for demos afaik.
Not 100% on how it works.

jLOL

pSilent is not a thing, You'd be referring to "Silent for demos" still visible to spectators and you but it does something for demos afaik.
Not 100% on how it works.
It is actually, in a p2c im not going to name here. Fov below 0.9 isnt patched and cant be seen by spectators. I also tested it on a bot game then watched the demo literally 0 locking. Extremely good for legit cheating.

Reactions: maxo