legit aa

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Breathe

i watched a video and it told that you shouldn't use legit aa, because it sometimes spins on ow and could get you banned easily. is this still a thing?

tinted

Subscriber
Early adopter
havent heard about his, if your talking about the aa flicking, its to do with your ping/fps. If you have high ping or low fps it can cause it to flick and depending if you get into the ow pool then they may see that flick. But if you dont get into ow pool ur good.

Breathe

havent heard about his, if your talking about the aa flicking, its to do with your ping/fps. If you have high ping or low fps it can cause it to flick and depending if you get into the ow pool then they may see that flick. But if you dont get into ow pool ur good.
oh ok bc he even showed his demo and he was flicking/spinning

Breathe

one more question is it worth buying ot at this moment?

sPeC

i watched a video and it told that you shouldn't use legit aa, because it sometimes spins on ow and could get you banned easily. is this still a thing?
The legit AA flicks on demos but not on OW for some reason, and as @tinted previously mentioned flicking is dependent upon ping and fps. I'm actually releasing a script later with an "anti-flick" option within it to avoid this. keep your eyes open for it :)

Breathe

The legit AA flicks on demos but not on OW for some reason, and as @tinted previously mentioned flicking is dependent upon ping and fps. I'm actually releasing a script later with an "anti-flick" option within it to avoid this. keep your eyes open for it :)
ok thanks im thinking of getting ot later

ntrzr

This might happen if the server's tickrate ( in this case since it's matchmaking tickrate = 64 ) > your FPS or when your ping is too high or you have a packet loss. Thought if you don't have those problems you should be fine.

Breathe

This might happen if the server's tickrate ( in this case since it's matchmaking tickrate = 64 ) > your FPS or when your ping is too high or you have a packet loss. Thought if you don't have those problems you should be fine.
Thanks, bought OT, kinda new to cheating so it's kinda rough to config, but I'll get there. thanks for the reply

Reactions: ntrzr