Its very important please respond

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Keroju

Hi, i want to buy onetap right now but im scared to get banned. I got my brother old computer, he got banned on onetap for trying to sell account. If i buy onetap and run it will i get banned on onetap? Please respond fast i need to buy acc right now. I created this account on my old computer and logged in on this. I won't sell this account or share it like my brother, Please respond

LilCape

Sure it was your brother? Anyways, you will probably getting banned if you cant prove that you didnt do it

LilCape

I didn't do it... How can i proof?
I dont know, i mean buy a sub and see if you get banned, its only 20$ and aslong as you dont have the same HWID you should be good
and i dont mean your not gonna get banned if you dont have the same hwid, if you buy and dont inject you should have time enough the make a ticket and ask a mod for it in the support section

Keroju

I dont know, i mean buy a sub and see if you get banned, its only 20$ and aslong as you dont have the same HWID you should be good
I have same uid as my brother cause i have his old computer. I know it looks sus... I really don't know how to prove this

Keroju

and i dont mean your not gonna get banned if you dont have the same hwid, if you buy and dont inject you should have time enough the make a ticket and ask a mod for it in the support section
I make a ticket. I will buy sub and don't inject it and then make ticket?

LilCape

I make a ticket. I will buy sub and don't inject it and then make ticket?
man idk, im not a staff member so i cant tell if your gonna get banned or not for this, it just seems sus that you say that your brother tried to sell his account a couple months ago yet your account join 2 months ago