Is ot any good rn?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

FatherLogan

Good point.
For me this is the worst cheat I mean it is outdated af and I can def tell it is the worst 20e cheat because I have a sub on more cheats and onetap is not doing well, you can get 2+ kd but you have to struggle to do that.
You may say "onetap is shit only if you are a bot neverlose doesn't require skill haha I'm good I get 10 kills in a match" but getting carry by the cheat isn't a normal thing? You dont buy neverlose or skeet to be cheat boosted?
cheats are all about preference. even though I've only been on this cheat for a year or so I feel most comfortable cfging it and using it. I personally don't care too much about kd just having fun with friends and onetap definitely does the job. even though its outdated I still think its viable in hvh and if you don't its fine. I wouldn't say it's the worst cheat even if you hate it because you need to remember monolith.club is a thing etc. as I said abt being comfortable if someone thinks nl or gs is a better option then they should definitely pick it over a cheat they're having issues with or had issues with. honestly when the update is released then i'd recommend trying it but until then just stick w sum more comfortable.

Reactions: ScaryClowns41

songoku1029

tfym its impossible to get banned if you use -insecure..... ur fault to use AA in mm games that is why you get banned IQ -. And the red trust has nothing to do with the cheat it is that you get reported lmao CLOWN
shut up 400k uid nn, it is VAC ban not game ban nn

songoku1029

tfym its impossible to get banned if you use -insecure..... ur fault to use AA in mm games that is why you get banned IQ -. And the red trust has nothing to do with the cheat it is that you get reported lmao CLOWN
you dont even know how this cheat work, kiddo

Cain

Early adopter
shut up 400k uid nn, it is VAC ban not game ban nn
> be songoku1029
> finally getting home after 9-5 dayjob for minimal wage
> hear wife moaning from the bedroom, chad must be there
> Turn on pc, eat the tendies my wife made me yesterday
> go to onetap.su
> login
> haha this idiot has posted something on the forum
> look at his profile, his uid is higher than mine
> wipe my fatty fingers on my shirt, wife has to wash it again after her bull is done with her
> start furiously typing
> "shut up 400k uid nn, it is VAC ban not game ban nn"
> laugh louder than the sound of the bull clapping my wifes cheeks
> be me, songoku1029
> living the good cuck hvh player life

Last edited:

cossmink

My personal opinion on the cheat is that even though it's outdated (no big update for a longer time) it still performs very well.
The scout surprised me the most when I bought a sub again. I originally thought I would only baim or miss but that's not true at all.
Yes, the cheat is behind others on certain aspects such as Roll AA (Idk if that can be done with js) and AX. But to me AX is not necessary at all, if you use your brain you can easily outplay Scout Idealtickers.
So the ragebot may not be the best right now but it's far from bad.
The rest of the cheat does what it's supposed to.
---
So I can tell you that Onetap may not be the best cheat as of now but it still holds up and when the big update comes, you will be glad you bought ot :)

Gown666

My personal opinion on the cheat is that even though it's outdated (no big update for a longer time) it still performs very well.
The scout surprised me the most when I bought a sub again. I originally thought I would only baim or miss but that's not true at all.
Yes, the cheat is behind others on certain aspects such as Roll AA (Idk if that can be done with js) and AX. But to me AX is not necessary at all, if you use your brain you can easily outplay Scout Idealtickers.
So the ragebot may not be the best right now but it's far from bad.
The rest of the cheat does what it's supposed to.
---
So I can tell you that Onetap may not be the best cheat as of now but it still holds up and when the big update comes, you will be glad you bought ot :)
is it still ud i just want to help my friends reach supreme in mm nothing more, is it still suitable? Got me thinking about buying it again but last time i've bought it was october. Is it still UT / DT?

cossmink

is it still ud i just want to help my friends reach supreme in mm nothing more, is it still suitable? Got me thinking about buying it again but last time i've bought it was october. Is it still UT / DT?
Well if you are looking to buy a cheat simply for the purpose of using it in mm then I recommend buying a legit cheat. Since I do not know how secure Onetap is right now and it is just not worth the risk.

Gown666

Well if you are looking to buy a cheat simply for the purpose of using it in mm then I recommend buying a legit cheat. Since I do not know how secure Onetap is right now and it is just not worth the risk.
Are there any recommendations? I am not that knowledgeable in cheating in general, just want to help my own mates, or grind a little mm.