is onetap working on windows7?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

GKEE

Q : What OS can I run Onetap on?
A : The minimum Windows version requirement for Onetap is Windows 10, and only the 64-bit version is supported.
ONETAP only supports Windows 10 version 1803 or above.

FAQ [Click here]

update your damn pc lol, w7 is outdated

Francez

I Think Onetap is not supported in Windows 7 upgrade to Win 10 dude, Windows 7 is out of support. The supported version of onetap is Windows 10 1803 or Above.

windows 7 doesn't do useless updates, windows 7 doesn't randomly crash because of a small retarded error , windows 7 doesn't have 90% bullshit and doesn't have 100 gay ass apps
imagine crashing with windows 10 cus of all the rat pastes u installed never crashed/blue screened refund pc

SuCCeS

imagine crashing with windows 10 cus of all the rat pastes u installed never crashed/blue screened refund pc
nigga I just reinstalled windows 10 days ago and all I downloaded was spotify csgo onetap and some normal apps. Just because U never crash doesn't mean nobody does, most people do 70% of them at least and thats like a car being unsafe 2000 people crashing with it and you saying wEll SinCe I nEver cRAshEd tHAtS noT A vaAlid Point
but what can I expect from a toxic hvher which only has the ego of 1v1 and the moment he dies he starts saying 1v1 me nn dog rn