is onetap getting updates?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Mattwheelz

Is the cheat getting frequent updates in 2023?
is it worth buying in July 2023 ? compared to NVL, and pvt ones ?

trickykaden

Any other cheat is more updated. Last update was July 14th 2021. There will be an update for source 2, but any private cheat will probs do you better rn for current csgo. Onetap does get updates for any game changes though.

Mattwheelz

are they trying any major change in the cheat like maybe use lua instead of js ?
what's going on ? do you know anything ?

PaulP

Banned
are they trying any major change in the cheat like maybe use lua instead of js ?
I have very little knowledge about the next update. I do however know that clientside animations will be capable with API additions, along with many "exploits" you could call them such as being able to control defensive exploit. Onetap's next large update will have a new menu, will still use JS, and I have heard from alpha users that it has had an autostrafer rework and is actually one of the better autostrafers.

keoperDAB

Subscriber
only the people who don't know how to code will ask such a question lol

lua and js they do the same shit just depends on their api

oh yea maybe I should explain much more further

JavaScript and Lua both are computer language
the only thing that lua have which is better than js is ffi which is very useful but also danger (u can import code, request http etc)

lua and js can do the same thing, just the way to code, lua is probably more simple than js but it doesn't matter when you need to learn either one of the language

Last edited:

Mattwheelz

only the people who don't know how to code will ask such a question lol

lua and js they do the same shit just depends on their api

oh yea maybe I should explain much more further

JavaScript and Lua both are computer language
the only thing that lua have which is better than js is ffi which is very useful but also danger (u can import code, request http etc)

lua and js can do the same thing, just the way to code, lua is probably more simple than js but it doesn't matter when you need to learn either one of the language
thanks for the info, i have so many idiot friends who think onetap is bad because it uses js. I cant even xD
So it hasn't received any updates for a very long time and getting scripts as powerful as the other cheats is possible in js its just that there aren't enough people who code onetap scripts. is that correct ?

Mattwheelz

I have very little knowledge about the next update. I do however know that clientside animations will be capable with API additions, along with many "exploits" you could call them such as being able to control defensive exploit. Onetap's next large update will have a new menu, will still use JS, and I have heard from alpha users that it has had an autostrafer rework and is actually one of the better autostrafers.
but can onetap right now perform at the same level as other cheats solely depending on its scripting community ?
I don't think its possible. what do you think ?

keoperDAB

Subscriber
thanks for the info, i have so many idiot friends who think onetap is bad because it uses js. I cant even xD
So it hasn't received any updates for a very long time and getting scripts as powerful as the other cheats is possible in js its just that there aren't enough people who code onetap scripts. is that correct ?
technically no, there are a lot of good coders in onetap, but due to the API limitation it may not be the best

Reactions: Mattwheelz

keoperDAB

Subscriber
to be fair, onetap ofc cannot compare to other paid cheat nowadays
but at least, as a cheat that doesn't get update 2 years it is still usable (owning most cheats)

ig hatsuhaze think the same as i