I Would Hate You If I Could onetap.su

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

heiserino

Not calling you out, but do you think it's a good idea to sell configs, considering that you joined THURSDAY and have very little experience with the cheat compared to other users.

Lya

Not calling you out, but do you think it's a good idea to sell configs, considering that you joined THURSDAY and have very little experience with the cheat compared to other users.
well he can do 3-4 kills and make a video, I cant even get 2 kills, 38k uid user issue : )

Zelwich

Thanks for your comment, Im using cheats for a long time and I used every cheat in the market and onetap isnt looking different from other cheats its easy to use and understand :p

Orbital

Banned
Why does it matter when he joined onetap? It matters how good he can cfg. Maybe he was using other cheats for the past year or so and decided to try out onetap now. I’m sure he would make a pretty good cfg having the experience cfging other cheats. Also he’s hitting good clips on ranteis so the cfg is not bad. Don’t judge people on when they join.

heiserino

Why does it matter when he joined onetap? It matters how good he can cfg. Maybe he was using other cheats for the past year or so and decided to try out onetap now. I’m sure he would make a pretty good cfg having the experience cfging other cheats. Also he’s hitting good clips on ranteis so the cfg is not bad. Don’t judge people on when they join.
I've used other cheats a long long time before onetap too, but I had a hard time adapting to it, I judged from my personal experience please don't beat me up!

Orbital

Banned
I've used other cheats a long long time before onetap too, but I had a hard time adapting to it, I judged from my personal experience please don't beat me up!
Not trying to beat u up lul. Just saying its diffrent for everyone someone might adapt in a day someone might adapt in a month.