I want buy onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

fL0wLama

I want buy onetap with 20 euro paysafe who can help me maybe resellers add me please S̳C̳ ᵳ𝑙ō𝜛#2025

Target

Resellers are kinda ass, that's why I chose another cheat over onetap, Imagine not having paypal as a payment method 2020

Reactions: ZioPog

Mar1k

Early adopter
Mar1k is an idiot I did try and buy off him and he got super mad for no reason, don't buy from him
Yes, don't buy:) The problem is you my friend.
if I refused to sell you onetap - there is a reason. For me, you are at risk and I can get a refund on Paypal. If you are not happy with my service, just find another seller and pay him :)

didnt @Mar1k scam a person?
No, this has never happened. Look at the reviews that are in my topic and ask each client who paid, how I helped them.

His prices are like 35€ crazy if you ask me
Paysafecard - virtual money and you can’t do anything with it. ( You can’t buy food, you can’t buy anything for yourself )
The price will certainly be large, because sellers buy skins and sell them on any market.

If you pay with Paypal, BTC , Stripe, Etherum and much more. - It will be much cheaper, only $ 5 commission. This price is set for all onetap sellers

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
if I refused to sell you onetap - there is a reason. For me, you are at risk and I can get a refund on Paypal. If you are not happy with my service, just find another seller and pay him :)

No, this has never happened. Look at the reviews that are in my topic and ask each client who paid, how I helped them.

Paysafecard - virtual money and you can’t do anything with it. ( You can’t buy food, you can’t buy anything for yourself )
The price will certainly be large, because sellers buy skins and sell them on any market.

If you pay with Paypal, BTC , Stripe, Etherum and much more. - It will be much cheaper, only $ 5 commission. This price is set for all onetap sellers
didnt @Mar1k scam a person?
Nope, Mar1k is a trusty reseller, he hasn't caused conflict with me or any of my friends, disregard all the "videos" of him doing scams, they are not him and just impersonators.

GamerBoy80

Lol, I sent you a dm asking for your paypal so I could buy from you, then you asked to call for no reason. Then in the call you just started yelling at me for no reason.

Reactions: newuser4000uid