I need help loading ot

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Z5GA

im having trouble loading ot, i open up the loader and sign in, it works, keep in mind i have steam and csgo both closed, i click load on the loader and it says loading and then it closes and nothing happens, and if i try opening csgo and then loading it i get a error saying that i already have steam opened

PunPun

im having trouble loading ot, i open up the loader and sign in, it works, keep in mind i have steam and csgo both closed, i click load on the loader and it says loading and then it closes and nothing happens, and if i try opening csgo and then loading it i get a error saying that i already have steam opened
I had this recently it was due to a background process onetap doesn't allow, in my case glasswire. I recommend this to help you fixe any of ur probs.

im having trouble loading ot, i open up the loader and sign in, it works, keep in mind i have steam and csgo both closed, i click load on the loader and it says loading and then it closes and nothing happens, and if i try opening csgo and then loading it i get a error saying that i already have steam openedt
tavas tipo eu, ban é lidar

Z5GA

así que espera, ¿no puedo cargar onetap porque estoy prohibido? ¿O es por algo que tiene que ver con la ola de prohibición de la gente, lo siento, tengo mal español