I made my first media.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Corrupt33

I'm not gonna be a ass and tell you that its complete shit but I will give you tips.
Try any only clip 4+ kills if you clip below that it just doesn't look very good. Turn hide shots off keep DT on.
You don't seem to be new, since you're not playing like a idiot. And some the text is kinda cheesy but all with time.

yoshisaac

I'm not gonna be a ass and tell you that its complete shit but I will give you tips.
Try any only clip 4+ kills if you clip below that it just doesn't look very good. Turn hide shots off keep DT on.
You don't seem to be new, since you're not playing like a idiot. And some the text is kinda cheesy but all with time.
Hello Gordon! Thank you for not being mean! I will note this, I don't have great video editing software (windows video editor) but it seems like you are very nice. Also, one last thing is I started doing hvh in 2020 so I know a little bit about hvh.

Corrupt33

Hello Gordon! Thank you for not being mean! I will note this, I don't have great video editing software (windows video editor) but it seems like you are very nice. Also, one last thing is I started doing hvh in 2020 so I know a little bit about hvh.
I'm confused on where you got Gordon from but alright.

Reactions: yoshisaac