hvh 2k18+2k22 highlights #4 ft. onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

FatherLogan

nice sub bot low nn dog
unknown.png

edit YouTube is catching on to the low dogs attempts to viewbot
Screenshot_20220701-004633.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: keoperDAB

noev2

for the love of god please stop making media what the fuck are you recording in this is 1080p according to youtube, your best clip was the legacy one at the start of the video because you can't count the pixels in it

unknown.png

• Haha
Reactions: FatherLogan

stuck

Early adopter
I think I hear another dog barking for my attention
hahaha poor fag. You should have no rights to talk u poor romanian.

Barking for attention of a 230k uid newfag? Have you got brain? Enjoy being poor. ''/fatherlogan.230011/''

FatherLogan

sorry I cannot hear the poor speaking to me, I'm currently in New York at my lake house, but if some low dog would like to speak to me they can talk to my assistant @keoperDAB, I'll be looking for my new car and I'm heading down to my another home so I won't be able to respond for a bit.
//thread closed

Reactions: keoperDAB

stuck

Early adopter
sorry I cannot hear the poor speaking to me, I'm currently in New York at my lake house, but if some low dog would like to speak to me they can talk to my assistant @keoperDAB, I'll be looking for my new car and I'm heading down to my another home so I won't be able to respond for a bit.
//thread closed
Nice IQ, you can't even buy a sub & ur main account is lvl 50 and you try to act rich. You are a meme and that's why people will just laugh when they see you.

noev2

main account is lvl 50
Imagine caring about steam levels and using them as proof of wealth. Your account is like what, 4 months old and level 300 with 50 games. You really wanted to fit in with the "cool kids" huh? Hopefully you paid for that yourself and didn't empty someones credit card for it....

• Haha
Reactions: FatherLogan

stuck

Early adopter
Imagine caring about steam levels and using them as proof of wealth. Your account is like what, 4 months old and level 300 with 50 games. You really wanted to fit in with the "cool kids" huh? Hopefully you paid for that yourself and didn't empty someones credit card for it....
what for i got more money then u can imagine. Rich$. Stfu guys cuz u all poor and u all got no brains if you support a fag like Fatherlogan.

Status
Not open for further replies.