how it is onetap now?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Al3xutz2k

is it worth it ? I mean i play ssg a lot and i like to troll zeus/knife people i dont to play to much with auto/awp i want a strong ragebot for ssg it is good for ssg now or should i go to neverlose

luvisrage16

is it worth it ? I mean i play ssg a lot and i like to troll zeus/knife people i dont to play to much with auto/awp i want a strong ragebot for ssg it is good for ssg now or should i go to neverlose
most balanced cheat out there probably, definitely worth it

usc

prob gonna buy a ot sub but when i used it the auto was good depending on how u using it scouting is decent with it but use dt with scout and it will force baim it's more baim oriented but it's ight from what ik as they said balanced

Reactions: Netdammed

Netdammed

sad:( i want to get a cheat but idk what to get ot or nl but i play only ssg rare auto
continuing on what usc said scout is sort of baim orientated as you'll in most cases miss your first shot when aiming from head, in my experience but sometimes I'm also getting 5ks with all headshots

Al3xutz2k

well i will buy ot for auto but i dont fucking know how to make a auto config that is good from 2018 hvh i played only ssg maybe 2 3 times with auto

usc

used scout for a bit it's ight only rlly scouted auto is meh but the scout is decent i guess and the anti aim works good people sometimes miss baim too weird

zlomiarz

Early adopter
used scout for a bit it's ight only rlly scouted auto is meh but the scout is decent i guess and the anti aim works good people sometimes miss baim too weird
lol newcomer scout is more like bad like.auto is playable its still not same perfomance as v1

usc

lol newcomer scout is more like bad like.auto is playable its still not same perfomance as v1
? i'm usc my g lol do u config? also when was the last time u used ot old fag??!?!?!?!?!?!? shit is decent shit never misses twice unless it has one of it's sperg attacks shit is fun af to use the auto i feel is shit and the scout is good lol imo
M0lFM4N.png