Good cheat with few problems

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

et0

- sometimes doesn't inject
- fake duck should be fixed

+good menu, ez to set up
+can compeet with other cheats

• Love
Reactions: sOsIce21

Plusion

- sometimes doesn't inject
- fake duck should be fixed

+good menu, ez to set up
+can compeet with other cheats
I definitely get the sometimes doesn't inject part, but what exactly is wrong with fakeduck? What's your fakelag while fakeducking?

et0

I definitely get the sometimes doesn't inject part, but what exactly is wrong with fakeduck? What's your fakelag while fakeducking?
it works on servers but not in mm. it depends... every cfg is different. doesn't matter even if 0

skxrh

That's what i mean... It should be fixed :rolleyes:
I don't know if you're completely retarded or new to the cheating scene, but onetap fakeduck doesn't work in MM. If they "FIXED" it it still wouldn't work. They would either have to write a whole new fakeduck that works on mm, or edit the current code so it works on MM and community servers. (I don't think they will do that). Just use a .js to use MM fakeduck, it works well.

Reactions: idkk

et0

I don't know if you're completely retarded or new to the cheating scene, but onetap fakeduck doesn't work in MM. If they "FIXED" it it still wouldn't work. They would either have to write a whole new fakeduck that works on mm, or edit the current code so it works on MM and community servers. (I don't think they will do that). Just use a .js to use MM fakeduck, it works well.
I mean for 20$ and thousands of people using it they could make it at least work somehow. I know there is .js but it works like trash comparing actual fake duck..

idkk

I mean for 20$ and thousands of people using it they could make it at least work somehow. I know there is .js but it works like trash comparing actual fake duck..
then learn Javascript, and make your own script

Reactions: et0