@FREEBO NEWFAG FORFEIT 1v1 too easy!

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Ryxnn

Banned
Overpass 9-6 to me (he was crying the whole time about 1 ways the dumb community player)

Cobblestone 9 - 7 to @freebo

Cache, Freedog got CT first and i won a round on T so ez game for me right?? he then goes b in a 1v1 on cache to secure the overtime or win which is classed as a forfeit and then still goes saying he won..

ez 2-1 for me

Freedogs forfeit!

freebo

first of all - who the fuck cares. it's obvious that nobody gives a shit is because only 3 of your friends have responded so far. Either way, I stopped caring after you started sweating your ass off instead of playing like an actual hvher - not only sitting in fd 1ws and then saying '1' when you get a kill.

Also, to anyone else that ever feels inclined to 1v1 this retard - do not connect to his server as he will use your IP to DDoS you if he loses, which if you ask me is extremely sad.

Anyway, even without the 1 bomb plant I clapped your ass easily, and keep in mind I rarely 1v1/2v2/5v5 so it was not my intention to "secure overtime" because guess what, not everybody is as big of a fucking loser as you.

Reactions: wAFFPT

Ryxnn

Banned
first of all - who the fuck cares. it's obvious that nobody gives a shit is because only 3 of your friends have responded so far. Either way, I stopped caring after you started sweating your ass off instead of playing like an actual hvher - not only sitting in fd 1ws and then saying '1' when you get a kill.

Also, to anyone else that ever feels inclined to 1v1 this retard - do not connect to his server as he will use your IP to DDoS you if he loses, which if you ask me is extremely sad.

Anyway, even without the 1 bomb plant I clapped your ass easily, and keep in mind I rarely 1v1/2v2/5v5 so it was not my intention to "secure overtime" because guess what, not everybody is as big of a fucking loser as you.
clapped me? U LOST A ROUND ON CT WHEN THE MAP IS HEAVILY CT SIDED HAHAH u would have lost thats why u went b cause u knew that you where going to loose.

too easy hhh nice forfeit btw hahahahha

Reactions: zydzidogazu88