darkklight #exposed (trying to alias to win and easily gets defeated + proof its him)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

revenantnig

ez win for me x warped

9-6 against darkk

now, i want you to notice darkk (the guy on bottom lol) ping, I have a friend named threat that lives around darkk, one way we always know hes aliasing is he will have the same exact ping as threat, darkks ping is 47, after beating darkk him and his buddy changed their aliases on their alts and left the server with no trace, I got threat to join the same exact server and guess what his ping was, 47, fucking raped HAHAHA

REAL THZIN CALLING THEM OUT FOR STEALING HIS NAME LOL
REAL THZIN CALLING THEM OUT
REAL CHINA (A FRIEND)

them getting called out and trying to damage control.
darkks friend and him getting called out by me now
darkk as "china"
2 mutuals (Zec is indian player, AnTs and darkk are good friends)
rechanging his name and rqing from server (same discord id lol at least switch that lazy fuck)
his friend (possible noth) also rqing from server
no mutuals a clear as day alt
no mutuals clear as day alt

its clears as days its you you've done this b4 to me your dogshit and cant even like hide it correctly LOL

now heres more proof its him keep in mind threat and darkk always have same ping and if anything its a 1 differential we always use it to call him out and 99999999999% of the time its fkn correct
Darkklight (enemy purple) 47 ping static.
threat having same ping(they live close to eachother they always have same ping on everyserver)
moving around still 47
still same ping 47 as darkk
its been a whole ass minute his ping aint moving
still 47 ping
im dead falling off the map and its still 47 ping

you suck darkklight ur career is ova hahaha china is my friend why would you alias as him against me hhhhhhh everybody knows its you, have a goodnight bub maybe quit hvh for the 3rd time because of me raped by WARPED I NEVER EVEN PLAY WITH THIS GUY AHAHA

revenantnig

I see that you are really commiting into mediaing this guy
i wanna get this guy off this hack, hes dogshit retard that should quit the community for the 3rd time because of me, i also want fkn onetap to improve, this hack has serious potential i want to see some upds coming wya llama

DannyDeEpic

i wanna get this guy off this hack, hes dogshit retard that should quit the community for the 3rd time because of me, i also want fkn onetap to improve, this hack has serious potential i want to see some upds coming wya llama
no one cares about darkklight dude / onetap is already the best hack but there is things to improve definitely.

revenantnig

no one cares about darkklight dude / onetap is already the best hack but there is things to improve definitely.
no, im not undermining the hack but this hack has some serious issues rn, mainly involving aa and r8, im missing a lot and its def not cfg as MANY can agree w me

DarkkLight

Banned
unknown.png

dogs faking media vs me again, honestly so embarssing.

unknown.png

its so embarssing, once you kids lose an actual game, you start faking media.
Go back to edating guys, you ugly tranny du hrsn.

#exposed by darkklight.

Reactions: L4wless174