darkklight *doxxing other users with receipts mid game (proof will be posted soon) 16-0

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

revenantnig

dude is bragging about going 8 and 3 while his teammates got all the kills
as i said KILLS DONT MATTER i wanna see u play against me and see ur score tbh
your team probably could of won without you by seeing how hard they carried you.
ehhh i wasnt carried that hard tbh, i just wasnt pushing for eco frags, i got 1-2 eco frags the whole game while the top frags as you can see have WAY more deaths than me BUT WAY more kills than me, it came down to me sweating so i didnt wanna lose, i dont care about kill, and yes they coulda subbd me but i was first pick, they would of never done that, now you suck and 5v5 against me and the same team and lets see what happens bub? wevenant;3#0005 (my discord for alll yall talkin shit add me lets 2v2/5v5 rn)

authentication

Early adopter
as i said KILLS DONT MATTER i wanna see u play against me and see ur score tbh

ehhh i wasnt carried that hard tbh, i just wasnt pushing for eco frags, i got 1-2 eco frags the whole game while the top frags as you can see have WAY more deaths than me BUT WAY more kills than me, it came down to me sweating so i didnt wanna lose, i dont care about kill, and yes they coulda subbd me but i was first pick, they would of never done that, now you suck and 5v5 against me and the same team and lets see what happens bub? wevenant;3#0005 (my discord for alll yall talkin shit add me lets 2v2/5v5 rn)
cringe discord ICRY

DarkkLight

Banned
@authentication
why you always worrying, don't worry im paki.

lol dru was pretty much afk the whole game, nobody cared about your donkey 5v5 LOL + we were tryna have fun and teach dru.
you are asking others for 5v5s and 2v2s but, little do you know you are a known loser yourself LOL!
don't cry, imagine faking spotlight posts and videos after losing an actual game. embarssing innit bruv?

own teammates begging for darkklights configs 🤣

nicole

fps: 53, and mediaing game where u bottomfragged, plz ky$
i play with a 5800x/rtx 3080 and my fps sometimes drops from 800 to 50 when a screenshot is taken, especially when it's of the scoreboard and even more so when it's at match end
i think it's a csgo issue

authentication

Early adopter
i play with a 5800x/rtx 3080 and my fps sometimes drops from 800 to 50 when a screenshot is taken, especially when it's of the scoreboard and even more so when it's at match end
i think it's a csgo issue
nah he has a shit pc and he told me already, when u hsee vids from his channel he avgs 60 fps

Reactions: nicole

revenantnig

@authentication

lol dru was pretty much afk the whole game, nobody cared about your donkey 5v5 LOL + we were tryna have fun and teach dru.
you are asking others for 5v5s and 2v2s but, little do you know you are a known loser yourself LOL!
don't cry, imagine faking spotlight posts and videos after losing an actual game. embarssing innit bruv?

dru was not afk the whole game because you guys were losing so badly had no idea to play, your just a dumb newfag signal fan, ofc he would give up i would too, your dogshit and lost to me at least 30 times when you've beaten me twice maybe 3 times, you suck ur a newfag you always will be below me no matter what, you have to alias to beat me in pickup games and thats the only time u can win cuz when i try and sweat you cant even compete lost 9-5 to me and threat dogshit indian KYS doxxing other ot users btw.... where da mods at?
16-0d and talking shit at least be like ur teammates and just say gg and admit we are better ahaha,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khkjx9Lhq4I
ez for me n threat u mad?

ninj4mad

@authentication

BROOOOOOOO HAHAHHAHA WTF "Fuck, I can't get any smoother" best english by China.