Current cheat state?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

blind

A question to existing subscribers, what's your opinion on the current cheat state? I have tried another cheat and I can't say I had the best experience with it although using onetap, I felt unstoppable.

xxxanny

imo it improved a lot over the past 2 updates, you can tell that the cheat really needed those 2 updates to compete.
Now it's pretty good tbh, haven't had any major problems, yeah i did spam my fair share of fakes but every cheat does in nowadays hvh
I'd recommend onetap to people who don't know what cheat to buy

MaldiTony

ot doesnt give you red trust factor, its what you do with the cheat that gives you shitty trust. been using ot on my main and im still on green trust
okok, I testified it in noprime and prime accounts, one can see the factor counting how many people appear in "wanting to play" and I in 1 account played wingman cfg legit and lost that game, after a few hours I had redtrust. then create one from scratch don't play mm just inject and play casual this time without cfg or chams .. after a few hours redtrust.

BlueElixir

okok, I testified it in noprime and prime accounts, one can see the factor counting how many people appear in "wanting to play" and I in 1 account played wingman cfg legit and lost that game, after a few hours I had redtrust. then create one from scratch don't play mm just inject and play casual this time without cfg or chams .. after a few hours redtrust.
trust factor is not a simple number that will go down if you inject a cheat. simply injecting onetap will not cause red trust. reports, your time spent on steam, your previous accounts and your interaction with the steam community decide your trust factor (other factors are included in the calculation too). mind you that nobody knows how it works exactly, but if you get banned on one account and then make one more, the latter is likely to have much lower trust. i tested this some time ago and i can tell you that previously banned accounts on your IP/PC have an impact, quite a big one at that. it also impacts any accounts you created BEFORE the account was banned. that is how i got shit trust on my main account (or at least i believe so) even though i never injected and wasnt ever standing out.

• Haha
Reactions: Egis

MaldiTony

trust factor is not a simple number that will go down if you inject a cheat. simply injecting onetap will not cause red trust. reports, your time spent on steam, your previous accounts and your interaction with the steam community decide your trust factor (other factors are included in the calculation too). mind you that nobody knows how it works exactly, but if you get banned on one account and then make one more, the latter is likely to have much lower trust. i tested this some time ago and i can tell you that previously banned accounts on your IP/PC have an impact, quite a big one at that. it also impacts any accounts you created BEFORE the account was banned. that is how i got shit trust on my main account (or at least i believe so) even though i never injected and wasnt ever standing out.
Before my ot sub was over, I testified it in multiple accounts playing only casual and making sure I did not receive reports .. with the only one that gave me redtrust was with ot, the rest of the public cheats that I will not say names I do not lower the factor . as you say it is not a number nor can it be measured but you can see your factor with legit friends For this I did not pay the previous one and I am waiting for them to fix that to pay my sub. (This also happened with a private cheat that they stopped updating and now it is very proven that it gives redtrust and a few days later a vacban arrives.

pd: sorry for my bad english, the translator is bad.

BlueElixir

Before my ot sub was over, I testified it in multiple accounts playing only casual and making sure I did not receive reports .. with the only one that gave me redtrust was with ot, the rest of the public cheats that I will not say names I do not lower the factor . as you say it is not a number nor can it be measured but you can see your factor with legit friends For this I did not pay the previous one and I am waiting for them to fix that to pay my sub. (This also happened with a private cheat that they stopped updating and now it is very proven that it gives redtrust and a few days later a vacban arrives.

pd: sorry for my bad english, the translator is bad.
again, im not sure how that is even supposed to work. maybe you run OT in insecure mode (via shortcut and -insecure flag)? if thats the case, try just running ot normally, if that doesnt fix the problem, redownload the loader.
even though i always run it in insecure, my trust factor was most of the time greener than many of my legit friends and id often get messages about their trust even if i used a legit or a semirage config in my matches. to add to this, ive never been vac banned with ot and i doubt they wouldnt inform you right away if the cheat was detected.

as for other paid cheats, i have a sub for a red public one, which does not affect your trust either. i also tested on f2p accounts with cracked versions of OT (ot2 and ot3) all i can say is that they dont have any impact on my trust and i did not receive a vac ban due to running it with vac bypass (which onetap does have if you dont start the insecure loader)

tldr its a you problem, a good cheat (or really any paid cheat) will not lower your trust factor, only what you do with the cheat. as ive mentioned before, some other things are included in the trust calculation, you can read my previous post if you didnt already.

oh shit didn't notice my sub ran out
well what can you do

• Haha
Reactions: Egis

ashnh

Have Onetap soved the red trust issue or did Onetap update after 30 May? Sorry I do not have sub now and cannot check.

Definitely better than Alternative options like

- Neverhit
- AIMWHERE
- Gamesense (Cracked??!?!??!?!?!)
- LuckyCharms (Free, though; Pay for Legitbot?!??!)