Community editing contest

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dezi

First time editing this style (and editing hvh clips) and I think it came out pretty good, even if I don't win I wish everyone else that entered the best of luck. <3

Last edited:
Reactions: p0hvh and lucifer

Imersive

Hey everyone! This is my entry for the onetap editing contest. GL to everyone who has entered!

P.S. for media makers: (If you didn't before) Please render your clips in atleast 60 FPS, makes the clips smoother to look at/edit. Also
P.S. in general: Editing HvH was harder than I thought lol.

Any suggestions will really help me out before deadline is hit, Love you guys good luck!

Last edited:

signal

LIFEEEEHAAAACK BITCH!!! (◣_◢)
Staff member
Early adopter

Hey everyone! This is my entry for the onetap editing contest. GL to everyone who has entered!

P.S. for media makers: Please render your clips in atleast 60 FPS, makes the clips smoother to look at/edit. Also

Any suggestions will really help me out before deadline is hit, Love you guys good luck!
all of my footage should have been 60fps (and super high bitrate lol) but i feel like it's much easier to work with, regardless nice video

Reactions: pZenoo

Imersive

all of my footage should have been 60fps (and super high bitrate lol) but i feel like it's much easier to work with, regardless nice video
Thank you so much, much appreciated, and yes. Your clips were the easiest to edit, but nightmare recorded in 30fps and was a boner kill to edit with. Regardless of circumstances I still did my best with what I had.

yungcake

P.S. for media makers: (If you didn't before) Please render your clips in atleast 60 FPS, makes the clips smoother to look at/edit. Also

wdym render in 60 fps? if you look at any short clip editor they only render 30 fps because it makes the editing look more rugged and not like you just put on s_shake with preset settings

Imersive

friend of mine told me about this earlier today and bunch of stuff messed up in render but did this in roughly 1-2 hours
If this was actually done in 1-2 hours than this is great dude! Gl to you, you have a good chance of making it homie.

Another thing is that the clips sometimes look a little distorted but kinda adds to the atmosphere of the edit. Like it or not, looks great!

Last edited:

Imersive

wdym render in 60 fps? if you look at any short clip editor they only render 30 fps because it makes the editing look more rugged and not like you just put on s_shake with preset settings
I'm not talking about the editor looks, i'm talking about the raw clip before pre edit. Editing 60fps (in my opinion) is smoother and/or easier to edit with more than 30fps. Not goin goff of editing effects rather so raw clip.

armor

If this was actually done in 1-2 hours than this is great dude! Gl to you, you have a good chance of making it homie.

Another thing is that the clips sometimes look a little distorted but kinda adds to the atmosphere of the edit. Like it or not, looks great!
thanks

makkone

Can i just join with my old edit lmao? Too bad i just heard about this, prolly cant find enough time to join with those clips in op.

Status
Not open for further replies.