cheat needs to be improved

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

idkk

This is a quick and short sentence trying to show that this cheat needs fkn improvements. I have been hvhing for more than enough time to know when a cheat is shit to the point where it is almost un-useable. I could really care-less about this update that is 'soon to come' (lol). I have no doubt that it will still rely on 15$ scripts to make the cheat actually go positive. Listen to what your users (even fucking alpha users) are complaining about.

Reactions: richko and medua

Reytus

Cheat is doing really great man, config issue mby, i use only brightside or hvh essentials to improve my aa, other js are useless in my opinion.Im doing positive KDA every game, sometimes is beast mode, sometimes not but not "un-useable".

Reactions: medua

RealBraazy

TBH I can see why people say this. The cheats have not been updated in a long time and yes, it does miss, but it's desync what do you expect. I can easily hold my ground on HVH servers, mostly around 2-3 kd. I just use some self-pasted scripts nothing special so I don't understand the problem some people have with it.

xxkracklexx

It needs a update there's no denying it.

We're still missing ax and a resolver improvements without those things I need to put more than 50% effort into my playstyle rn.

Here is my opinion on the cheat as of rn from my experience, auto is good with the cheat, but the scout is just not that good as far as I used it

idkk

This is a quick and short sentence trying to show that this cheat needs fkn improvements. I have been hvhing for more than enough time to know when a cheat is shit to the point where it is almost un-useable. I could really care-less about this update that is 'soon to come' (lol). I have no doubt that it will still rely on 15$ scripts to make the cheat actually go positive. Listen to what your users (even fucking alpha users) are complaining about.
god the amount of delusional dick riders in this thread. I wonder why you see more neverlose users in hvh servers nowadays!

• Wow
Reactions: hatsuhaze and Heyer

keoperDAB

The problem you mentioned, other cheats are also, no matter OT or what

If this cheat needs an update, the dev will update it, else just sit down and chill with OT

Stop yelling the cheat is bad, in 2k22, almost every cheat comport are almost same, just some cheat their JS or Lua API is more advance only

idkk

The problem you mentioned, other cheats are also, no matter OT or what

If this cheat needs an update, the dev will update it, else just sit down and chill with OT

Stop yelling the cheat is bad, in 2k22, almost every cheat comport are almost same, just some cheat their JS or Lua API is more advance only
please never reply to me again you incompetent fuck

Goarette

The main issue is new garbage exploits coming out and onetap being behind.
so true. I go into a hvh server and I see fatal users crouching on stairs (in mirage) and with ot you can't do anything about it. plus the ammount of people using ot in servers just shows that onetap is falling. to be honest I would rather use legenware and thats what I have been doing for 2 months. and legendware is destorying rn. while ot is just lacking.

bomgdan

the biggest issue imo is that ot is behind with the exploits, auto performs alright for how outdated the cheat is but theres literally no way to deal with dtpeek scouters if they have >80iq without ax, but ig thats just an issue with the 2021 meta.

hopefully 2022 will be a healthier year for hvh (we all know that wont happen)

ntrzr

All I can say is that all those issues are known including bunch of other stuff, so don't worry,
alphas are doing what they're supposed to do and when it comes to the upcoming update coming live...
I myself wouldn't say that it's going to be "so soon" unfortunately.