Cheat gone to shit

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

FatherLogan

After the latest update with "aimbot improvements" the cheat seems to be performing even worse, it was already outdated enough on certain parts but they fucked it even more.
Yes I do know how to config, these issues came after the recent update/updates

-Mindmg calculations are significantly worse, to the point where I can barely use an awp because I will shoot people for 20 dmg on +1 mindmg.

-Prediction is still shit maybe even worse

-They keep fucking every usable javascript after every update.

Instead of doing useless updates, maybe you should update the things that actually needs updating instead of useless shit that noone asked for/wants
nice cfg loser

Karfu

After the latest update with "aimbot improvements" the cheat seems to be performing even worse, it was already outdated enough on certain parts but they fucked it even more.
Yes I do know how to config, these issues came after the recent update/updates

-Mindmg calculations are significantly worse, to the point where I can barely use an awp because I will shoot people for 20 dmg on +1 mindmg.

-Prediction is still shit maybe even worse

-They keep fucking every usable javascript after every update.

Instead of doing useless updates, maybe you should update the things that actually needs updating instead of useless shit that noone asked for/wants
I totally agree

venetta

totally disagree cheat is performing incredibly well currently only thing i dont like is the enemy grenade prediction its really shit in my opinion it would be better if there was a line going to where a nade is going to land and it would say how much damage u gonna take from it

Reactions: lolxdya and cvlze