Cheat gone to shit

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Hviox

Banned
After the latest update with "aimbot improvements" the cheat seems to be performing even worse, it was already outdated enough on certain parts but they fucked it even more.
Yes I do know how to config, these issues came after the recent update/updates

-Mindmg calculations are significantly worse, to the point where I can barely use an awp because I will shoot people for 20 dmg on +1 mindmg.

-Prediction is still shit maybe even worse

-They keep fucking every usable javascript after every update.

Instead of doing useless updates, maybe you should update the things that actually needs updating instead of useless shit that noone asked for/wants

chilley

Banned
After the latest update with "aimbot improvements" the cheat seems to be performing even worse, it was already outdated enough on certain parts but they fucked it even more.

-Mindmg calculations are significantly worse, to the point where I can barely use an awp because I will shoot people for 20 dmg on +1 mindmg.

Instead of doing useless updates, maybe you should update the things that actually needs updating instead of useless shit that noone asked for/wants
the stupid fucking nade prediction was more important to them than a good rage update

reub

U must have a real shit cfg cuz if ur doing 20 on a awp.
Wdym they keep fucking every js? You can’t fix a simple path ? This update was awesome and I prefer using this over skateboard.
Scout is hitting p, awp is hitting body as always and auto is way more pleasant to play with.
Only thing I complain is that they calculate that the nade will give u damage even tho ur behind a wall so U won’t take damage. And the Molotov splash/hit location is a fucking rust foundation @duk (should be a circle).
While we are at it this cheat is way better at shooting people with fakelag when they try to knife you (could be better).
Anyway I like how you complain but you don’t provide any clips or proof, try to provide clips and you will be taken seriously.

Config issue and I very rarely say this.

• Haha
Reactions: Peste699

killrauna

Idk what your stuff is but i am not missing awp shots other than very rare spread miss, if youre hitting for 20 maybe rethink hit boxes, multipoint scale and hit chance.

prediction is better than before

no? i use dy and a bunch of misc/visuals and nothing is fucked (except mm fd script i had)

The new update was fucking good, plus grenade prediction was asked a lot

thea1

Actual Brain issue

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter

If you think the cheat became worse after last update you need to rework and redo your config, as obvious as it should be, they break javascripts occasionally to expand the api, if you do not want updates to the hack simply don't use it. The reason why you think prediction is worse is because of the exploit Onetap introduced, making it almost impossible if not such for someone using the exploit for them to peek you, disallowing a shot on your end. Nothing to do with the ragebot.

ChopSticks

If you think the cheat became worse after last update you need to rework and redo your config, as obvious as it should be, they break javascripts occasionally to expand the api, if you do not want updates to the hack simply don't use it. The reason why you think prediction is worse is because of the exploit Onetap introduced, making it almost impossible if not such for someone using the exploit for them to peek you, disallowing a shot on your end. Nothing to do with the ragebot.
dont listen to this guy

Reactions: DarkkLight