can we get the features back

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

iamracist

all the features in rage are gone can we get those back or nah
63yx4aE.png

what am i supposed to do with this

rk246

I mean i dont have an active sub rn but my friend has one and i saw him play. Onetap has gotten better. It doesnt needs those extra feautures because it dynamically adjusts which is great. Skeet also has a dynamic min damage and maybe hitchance too. You need to reconfigure your configs and tryout new values. The update has definitely brought consistency to the cheat. I have fatality and onetap literally hits better than that.

CookieGamer

Onetap update was P but u can't hit only head but it's normal if u missing due to spread u need to change ur hitchance
If u can't do it ur self buy a config

iamracist

I mean i dont have an active sub rn but my friend has one and i saw him play. Onetap has gotten better. It doesnt needs those extra feautures because it dynamically adjusts which is great. Skeet also has a dynamic min damage and maybe hitchance too. You need to reconfigure your configs and tryout new values. The update has definitely brought consistency to the cheat. I have fatality and onetap literally hits better than that.
the fuck are you talking about? skeet's dynamic min damage is an option. this new update removed all user customizability that was previously present in the cheat. if you are hitting better with this cheat than the other arbitrary paste u pay for thats great but some people dont just press W with an auto to play. i like how you say i should play around with new values. the fuck am i supposed to change? the hitchance? thats all thats left Lmfao. aint shit to do with this cheat.

Carlos

the fuck are you talking about? skeet's dynamic min damage is an option. this new update removed all user customizability that was previously present in the cheat. if you are hitting better with this cheat than the other arbitrary paste u pay for thats great but some people dont just press W with an auto to play. i like how you say i should play around with new values. the fuck am i supposed to change? the hitchance? thats all thats left Lmfao. aint shit to do with this cheat.
Joined Apr 13, 2020

damn you know alot about the cheat crazzzzzyyy

rk246

Gimme your discord.

Lapa

I don’t know - I felt like it was doing alright last night but I kept having moments where it would just stop shooting for a round or two. Bipolar to say the least lol

ShadowD

duh, for me this upd is p and working fine
for guys who are new to the cheat yes but if u used the cheat before this update is ass because if u want to shoot head with it u just cant, u cant tell it where to shoot before it kinda was baim.su but now this cheat is literally renamed to baim.su because it can only do that

Status
Not open for further replies.