being legit is fun

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Tame

Some of your shots looked pretty blatant ngl. Mostly those headshots when they peek you. The reaction time should be a little higher I personally think, but other than that great lil vid

astanware

Some of your shots looked pretty blatant ngl. Mostly those headshots when they peek you. The reaction time should be a little higher I personally think, but other than that great lil vid

Thanks for the feedback. Some shots looked strange because I hadn't played a competitive game in over 3-4 weeks. Most blatant clip in that little montage I think is inferno where there are 2 guys behind coffins and that was because my visible ESP color is bright and I play with nightmod so I saw them clearly-ish on my screen, later replaying the demo I saw that it was pretty fishy, yes. For the onetaps, I've played with this 'playstyle' over 2 years now and never received a game ban with my legit hacking so I'm feeling pretty confident there, although I might modify some stuff in the config to make them feel more legit on the eye.

Reactions: Tame