banned on aimware just waiting for my money back and coming to this op cheat :)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Do you like the fag polak?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fiske

Early adopter
you are literally screaming "i am a retard and i want everybody to know it"

Last edited:
Reactions: loki
fuck aimware, aimware is so shit the polish cunt cant code his resolvers and pays for them this cheat is way better https://gyazo.com/b0090ac57bf3c18b6cfdffe040091852 funny af lmao #fuckpolak :).
So you charge back for the fact your configs prolly was ass or ur playstyles ass? get banned call him a cunt etc and come here prolly do the same thing get banned goto skeet get banned then ur back to free cheats? did i get that about close to what youll do

tobby

Early adopter
no-one really cares if you charge backed + it is stupid to tell so on any forums lul.

pretofudido

lets be honest u aint got shit on polak, the dude is super chill, awnsers to his customers on steam, ive only seen him get mad once, a few years ago when he was being trolled for a long ass time
also how is it polaks fault u got banned lol, you chargebacked idiot

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Polak is lazy and sometimes pastes but if you follow ToS, you won't get banned, Onetap actually gets updated though and is also less corrupted.

Raid

lets be honest u aint got shit on polak, the dude is super chill, awnsers to his customers on steam, ive only seen him get mad once, a few years ago when he was being trolled for a long ass time
also how is it polaks fault u got banned lol, you chargebacked idiot
Never said it was his fault retard are u that big of a autist or what?

WokenUP

omg lol, yes polak chill dude, doesn't mean he's not lazy. Atleast he's not like eso, when something actually isn't working , he fixes it. Eso took 3 weeks to fix his 58 desync. He gets enough money froom the cheat how it is so why bother update it at all either ways? The only way i can imagine him updating the cheat is when v5 arrives (not gonna happen) or when fake angles come back, or whenever valve pushes an update without using their brain and making us be able to exploit their "flauless" fuckin game

Status
Not open for further replies.