bad influence ft. onetap.com v3

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Castino

you should try clipping things higher then 3ks it'll really help your media be better, and maybe watch a few videos on the editing software you use to maybe add some nice transitions and sound effects so that it makes your media stand out from everyone else's, btw love the visuals

you should try clipping things higher then 3ks it'll really help your media be better, and maybe watch a few videos on the editing software you use to maybe add some nice transitions and sound effects so that it makes your media stand out from everyone else's, btw love the visuals
Yeah I only really spend a hour or so recording so not the greatest clips, I think next time I'm going to try to bump up my obs settings to remove the grainy shit and I'll run csgo threw a virtual audio cable so I can record the hitsounds. Only thing I really do while editing is clip parts together and add RSMB currently.

rivalz

Yeah I only really spend a hour or so recording so not the greatest clips, I think next time I'm going to try to bump up my obs settings to remove the grainy shit and I'll run csgo threw a virtual audio cable so I can record the hitsounds. Only thing I really do while editing is clip parts together and add RSMB currently.
if you have a nvidia card you could you shadowplay with instant replay