BAD EXPERIENCE WITH ONETAP

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

songoku1029

I came back to hvh 4 days ago, after 1 year without buying onetap and hvh, I bought onetap because I believe onetap is still good. BUT onetap didn't live up to my expectations.

Firstly, HWID is always wrong after I restart my pc. After I shutdown my pc at 12pm, and reopen it at 8am the next morning, i open onetap and it always says HWID Wrong. I have to reset HWID and wait about 6-12 hours for the staff to reset it.

Second, I mentioned neverlose in chatbox and get banned permanently in chatbox. I don't see any rule before, I hope the staff will remove the ban for me, this is my first violation.

Next, onetap needs to update I think. There is no update in many months.

duk

🦆 quacked out 🦆
Subscriber
Early adopter
The HWID issue applies specifically to you, a component in your computer whether it be a virtualized one or real is being changed upon restart (hence why it only happens occasionally), as for the shoutbox ban I'll go ahead and unban you but don't advertise competitors it's a pretty obvious and implied rule. And lastly the update is on the way the devs have been working hard to ensure the cheat is ready for live. As for onetap not living up to your expectations you didn't really explain any actual issues in this thread. /locked.

Reactions: Darklight4
Status
Not open for further replies.