All my OT scripts and cfgs

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

winter2019

a) Don't bypass linkvertises its plain gay
b) This isn't allowed as it is packaging
c) This is a video.

trickykaden

proof that the EXE is a virus? I'm intrigued
It's something that the website does sometimes, I've seen multiple kids say stuff like that. If you are smart you won't fall for it and download the exe, I personally have never had it try to make me download an exe so idk what those kids are doing.

winter2019

It's something that the website does sometimes, I've seen multiple kids say stuff like that. If you are smart you won't fall for it and download the exe, I personally have never had it try to make me download an exe so idk what those kids are doing.
so you've not got any proof that it's a virus?

There are people that pay for downloads of non-malicious software

VexatiousCheff

so you've not got any proof that it's a virus?

There are people that pay for downloads of non-malicious software
i once downloaded this application called steam and i got a blue screen of death, my cd tray opened and closed, my lights were turning on and off, my keyboard keys were pressing itself, my scroll wheel was scrolling to infinity, my monitor was doing a matrix effect, my table was doing 360s, my powerboard was lighting up to blind me, my phone was vibrating off of my desk, my house was shaking

onetap isnt a virus, also linkvertises arent a virus, they just display 50000 ads to get money

"lInKverTisEmenTs aRE A VirUS"

• Love
Reactions: winter2019

winter2019

i once downloaded this application called steam and i got a blue screen of death, my cd tray opened and closed, my lights were turning on and off, my keyboard keys were pressing itself, my scroll wheel was scrolling to infinity, my monitor was doing a matrix effect, my table was doing 360s, my powerboard was lighting up to blind me, my phone was vibrating off of my desk, my house was shaking

onetap isnt a virus, also linkvertises arent a virus, they just display 50000 ads to get money

"lInKverTisEmenTs aRE A VirUS"
got my vote for comment of the month