about missing

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

leoOze

why complain about legit aa if u cant prove it then
why u need proof? u don't play semirage? if you play semirage you will understand me. it's impossible play semirage with onetap. the only thing we can do is dt baim, and the dt misses sometimes.

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
why u need proof? u don't play semirage? if you play semirage you will understand me. it's impossible play semirage with onetap. the only thing we can do is dt baim, and the dt misses sometimes.
how am I supposed to test the issue if I cannot figure out what the issue is. A video is appreciated.

exactly, yes the scout may not ripp of heads but adjust your playstyle to baim for 80+ and you will see how much potential it really is
but with scouting you want to rip off heads. you dont want to have to peek a person twice to kill them

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber

16-0'd against skeeters so your point is? you suck at semiraging?
CLa9bDD.png

Reactions: idkk

idkk

how can i fix "antibrute" issue?
LMAO, you can't just fix anti Bruteforce that is the whole point of it. The resolver works with a brute forcer (correct me if I'm wrong) so you literally can't just fix it eventually it will resolve it but yeah

nicole

@leoOze
I play semirage daily and I used a few cheats. I easily destroy any Novoline/GS user and I can agree RainbowHook has some custom legit AA that Onetap just doesn't hit. If you override the resolver and force baim you'll be fine.
I'd love if if the resolver was better but I don't think any cheat has a good resolver nowadays.. gotta wait for update. RainbowHook users dump me a lot.
From my experience OT is probably the best cheat around for semirage. You might want to setup helper scripts to help you tbh.

Last edited: