about missing

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

idkk

omg ok so uh is it p with scout
i literally used scout yesterday with to (btw i am a shit scout player) and I was doing pretty amazing with it. Fix your config before complaining on the forums about how "shit" the cheat is

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Ot has a good scout if you can configure it right and use trial snd error

Reactions: idkk

idkk

Ot has a good scout if you can configure it right and use trial snd error
exactly, yes the scout may not ripp of heads but adjust your playstyle to baim for 80+ and you will see how much potential it really is

firthY

well ur right, cuz it really needs a brain
I hvh with aimware for a year in 2018 and I fucking hated it. The day I got other cheats was a good day. I mean aimware visuals piss me off so much like wtf

oh and i got banned for saying aimware resolver misses my ot aa

leoOze

ot > aimware
but it doesn't make onetap's resolver good, it can't resolve rh legit aa (like 90% of miss)

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
ot > aimware
but it doesn't make onetap's resolver good, it can't resolve rh legit aa (like 90% of miss)
if you miss 90% of shots, theres a huge issue with your config or something on your end.

Reactions: idkk

leoOze

if you miss 90% of shots, theres a huge issue with your config or something on your end.
play vs rh with onetap is the same of play without resolver, the resolver override doesn't work vs rh legit aa, and you can make 100000 configs, it won't fix resolver.