A visual update would be nice...

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Would you like to see a visual update for onetap

• Yes

Votes: 91 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • I don’t rly give a shit

Votes: 30 23.1%

• Total voters
Please, if the devs are going to do a visual update, keep everything simple. Don't be aimware and make everything look weird and complicated. Simple design, newbie friendly. The current menu is very nice and simple, so keep what works with the current menu and just make it look newer, more up to date. I would also suggest that the menu should be re-sizeable as for people (like me) who use low resolutions, the menu is huge. (also dont make the menu reset to the middle of teh screen after every insert press grrr)

Reactions: L4wless174

tinted

Subscriber
Early adopter
Please, if the devs are going to do a visual update, keep everything simple. Don't be aimware and make everything look weird and complicated. Simple design, newbie friendly. The current menu is very nice and simple, so keep what works with the current menu and just make it look newer, more up to date. I would also suggest that the menu should be re-sizeable as for people (like me) who use low resolutions, the menu is huge. (also dont make the menu reset to the middle of teh screen after every insert press grrr)
the visuals will never be like aw, their visuals still stuck in 2014. Resizable menu would be pretty cool, also the menu resetting to the center is pretty annoying.

Reactions: lemmeninjadefuse2

sinhvh

you can already use custom models, whats the issue with no spread, fakelag isnt visual
Well then I'd like to know were can i find a tut about it,also no spread onetap doesn't perform like other cheat that are mainly based for ns but we can forget that one also u said give me some suggestions so I was talking overall

Swooped

Banned
"Let’s be honest to ourselves here, onetap doesn’t have the best visuals" i stopped reading after that completely incorrect statement

sy3msj8.png

I'd say ot visuals are fine
'john'