54155 BEATEN IN CHE$$

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Hexci

@eli

Ks51YDg.png

OWNED BY onetap [chess] $$$$

eli

Banned
while u had ur webcam pointed to the rain outside i enhanced onto the street and found out ur address, i searched ur address on snusbase.com while i still have a sub for another day, i found out ur family's phone numbers, names, SSNs, passports, past names, their family trees, just sayin i know ur full name now too btw, kid, after my first bullshit loss because of u cheating, i hacked lichess.org and also have ur ip now aswell, ill be making a script that spam orders little caesars pizza to ur house bc that shits cheap & gross & for poor people (fitting for u lole), Next Time Don't Cheat Retard Skid.

Reactions: Hexci

jari

Banned
this endgame situation is lookin like when newcomers try to figure out autosniper static multipoints

Hexci

while u had ur webcam pointed to the rain outside i enhanced onto the street and found out ur address, i searched ur address on snusbase.com while i still have a sub for another day, i found out ur family's phone numbers, names, SSNs, passports, past names, their family trees, just sayin i know ur full name now too btw, kid, after my first bullshit loss because of u cheating, i hacked lichess.org and also have ur ip now aswell, ill be making a script that spam orders little caesars pizza to ur house bc that shits cheap & gross & for poor people (fitting for u lole), Next Time Don't Cheat Retard Skid.
sounds like you wanna lose at checkers too

jari

Banned
holy fuck u sperg forget about hvh for one fucking second holy FUCK
It was a simple joke but ur getting beat by someone that needs 2 queens and a rook to checkmate lonesome king in empty field. And Im the sperg? lul ok bro, hf @ 1000 elo bum squad

eli

Banned
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

jari

Banned
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
s1t