1st DAY WITH ONETAP

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

chillok

Banned
OK ALL PEOPLE LOOKING TO BUY

So for about 1 hour, I made this garbage config for both legit and rage (I have experience with other cheats like aimware, blah blah blah). Just to mention, my best aimware config that hits p, and this garbo config is already better, at least from my experience.

Ok now let me just review each of these features with my less than one day experience.

Legit Bot 7/10 - It is blatant, but since I legit had it, probably it will change and I guess this after like 15-30 days or more will become a higher score.

Rage Bot 10/10 - Oml bruh with my garbo config that i made in like 30 min was already better than my old cheats p config that took like 15 days lol

Anti Aim- 8/10 idk looks like people get to have fun shooting my fake lol

Players/Visuals 9/10 - the regular stuff

Skins 5/10 - dont really use it thou i used to use it on other cheats because its like annoying to pic everyone thing rather than having all of them in one tab

Misc 9/10 - I like the buybot most of the time you have lua but i like the clan tag changer

Config 8/10 - Would like luas but otherwise great

I wouldnt buy this cheat for just legitting but i like going in legitr and then just raging and smackig people

Reactions: Krampy