10 year old Romanian gypsy Fleak owned

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

conrad012

Banned
pls get 1 kd on rantei and get more than 40 kills against me before bosting ''media'' post 1 screenshot of u getting 40 kills against me and i post 10 screenshots of me getting 40 kills against u ;w
Okay you just proved that u are rlly retarded but i dont blame you since u are 10 and Romanian but go ahed show ur "40 kills against me"

conrad012

Banned
pls get 1 kd on rantei and get more than 40 kills against me before bosting ''media'' post 1 screenshot of u getting 40 kills against me and i post 10 screenshots of me getting 40 kills against u ;w
but imagine loosing to na players when on a eu server using awp and sitting in b all game and then rq cz u was going negative

GigiBecali

Banned
77a37f778598247a711b5a8a89a8454a
you so good in 5v5 noname
you and your noname team achilary

https://gyazo.com/77a37f778598247a711b5a8a89a8454a

conrad012

Banned
link doesnt work cz ur brain is too small im done talking to u rofl ur rlly braindead who plays hvh all day but get shit on i dont understand how u can play hvh all day and getting shit on by na players while u sitting in b all game then rq

GigiBecali

Banned
link doesnt work cz ur brain is too small im done talking to u rofl ur rlly braindead who plays hvh all day but get shit on i dont understand how u can play hvh all day and getting shit on by na players while u sitting in b all game then rq
bcuz i was using onetap for the first time maybe???????

Status
Not open for further replies.