10-11 day reveiw (so it may change)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

horton2000

Rage bot - 7/10 - it's good but very bipolar (especially AUTO). i saw all these replies: "config issue". Mb it really is... so give me that config that is good but not bipolar AF. Important thing - i dont use DT very often, ussually i play with no exploits or with hideshots. (the link - is my rage cfg with all the luas, test it out and say ur opinion, but for me its bipolar. i really tried many things for it. im plaing pretty agressively but not retarded af. mb retarded but not af. it might happen that i've created perfect cfg for #MomOnTheGraveyard playstyle (AWP/Scar + FD + 1W) but we don't count that)
Anti-Aim - 9/10 - i guess (depending on some replies) u can make them really good. i don't have anyone to test the antiaims what i've made so. :(
Legit Bot - 9.9/10(counts as 10/10) - its pretty good but i was too retarded to understand all funcions for the first time. (it was 5 AM and i wanted to sleep)
Misc - 10/10 - many stuff thet community will like.
Visuals - 10/10 - best visuals i've seen. it was heaven and hell when i bought a sub after using AimWare. I didn't use fatality.win, mb they are better.

Sorry if there are mistakes.

I used v1 and i used v2. even v1 wasn't THAT bipolar with just a config that u made, played and edited it for 2 days. there may be some some problems with me. if u tested CFG and u think its good, pls PM me.

Overall - cheat is good but rage is bipolar. (any arguments about "cfg issue" - read part about ragebot fully). Will be glad to see any feedback about ragebot. if bad cfg - u have better, will be glad to see it, cuz my scar isn't very p.

CFG - https://anonfile.com/L3p4l81do1/CFG_by_me_rar

Reactions: sh4me

Reazon8808

Good review ill hand you my cfg over when im @ home ill just dm you and if you got further problems we'll prob. fix them but overall detailed review

Best regards

horton2000

Good review ill hand you my cfg over when im @ home ill just dm you and if you got further problems we'll prob. fix them but overall detailed review

Best regards
thanks for ur opinion on my reveiw, im still trying to configure scar no my cfg, i guess it got a bit better but not very much
will be glad to see ur config, if u didn't test it - try it and say what u think. i think i have good scout and awp but auto is poor

Reazon8808

thanks for ur opinion on my reveiw, im still trying to configure scar no my cfg, i guess it got a bit better but not very much
will be glad to see ur config, if u didn't test it - try it and say what u think. i think i have good scout and awp but auto is poor
Ye im @ work now so im home at around 6pm mid european time ill try your cfg and we can figure out what the problem is i have ot now since september but im hvhing since 2k15 so i know how to use the features you got
Greets

mercury

Early adopter
" i dont use DT very often " - Lol idiot

"it's good but very bipolar (especially AUTO). i saw all these replies: "config issue". Mb it really is... so give me that config that is good but not bipolar " - why should anybody give you a config they worked on when you can do the same in 30 seconds - 2 minutes. It's pretty easy to make a config on OT.

"i really tried many things for it. im plaing pretty agressively but not retarded af " - then why not make a cfg for an aggressive playstyle?

"cheat is good but rage is bipolar " - ur really just an idiot.

horton2000

" i dont use DT very often " - Lol idiot

"it's good but very bipolar (especially AUTO). i saw all these replies: "config issue". Mb it really is... so give me that config that is good but not bipolar " - why should anybody give you a config they worked on when you can do the same in 30 seconds - 2 minutes. It's pretty easy to make a config on OT.

"i really tried many things for it. im plaing pretty agressively but not retarded af " - then why not make a cfg for an aggressive playstyle?

"cheat is good but rage is bipolar " - ur really just an idiot.
DT - i want OT to hit normally in a head, i don't want to make forcebody cfg. sometimes i use it.

CFG - So y not try to share cfg that u worked to for 30 sec?

PLAYSTYLE - lol thats what im trying to do. read more carefully next time.

last - completely not an argument lmao

Edit: if u have DT only cfg that can only hit body and in 1% chance head - go die

Last edited:

Indeed

DT - i want OT to hit normally in a head, i don't want to make forcebody cfg. sometimes i use it.

CFG - So y not try to share cfg that u worked to for 30 sec?

PLAYSTYLE - lol thats what im trying to do. read more carefully next time.

last - completely not an argument lmao

Edit: if u have DT only cfg that can only hit body and in 1% chance head - go die
DT is the new meta, stop complaining about it

lukeyour

Rage bot - 7/10 - it's good but very bipolar (especially AUTO). i saw all these replies: "config issue". Mb it really is... so give me that config that is good but not bipolar AF. Important thing - i dont use DT very often, ussually i play with no exploits or with hideshots. (the link - is my rage cfg with all the luas, test it out and say ur opinion, but for me its bipolar. i really tried many things for it. im plaing pretty agressively but not retarded af. mb retarded but not af. it might happen that i've created perfect cfg for #MomOnTheGraveyard playstyle (AWP/Scar + FD + 1W) but we don't count that)
Anti-Aim - 9/10 - i guess (depending on some replies) u can make them really good. i don't have anyone to test the antiaims what i've made so. :(
Legit Bot - 9.9/10(counts as 10/10) - its pretty good but i was too retarded to understand all funcions for the first time. (it was 5 AM and i wanted to sleep)
Visuals - 10/10 - best visuals i've seen. it was heaven and hell when i bought a sub after using AimWare. I didn't use fatality.win, mb they are better.

I used v1 and i used v2. even v1 wasn't THAT bipolar with just a config that u made, played and edited it for 2 days. there may be some some problems with me. if u tested CFG and u think its good, pls PM me.

Overall - cheat is good but rage is bipolar. (any arguments about "cfg issue" - read part about ragebot fully). Will be glad to see any feedback about ragebot. if bad cfg - u have better, will be glad to see it, cuz my scar isn't very p.

-rep

lukeyour

i like the cfg doe