Zionic's Honest OneTap.su Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

oZionic

Banned
After almost a month of using OneTap, using a lot of CFG's and eventually making my own series of CFG (Like Nigfig) here is my review.

Legit Bot: I give it a 8/10 because sometimes I would lock on through walls which made it obvious and the fact you cant go below 1 FOV, other than that its fine.

Ragebot: 9/10 Amazing ragebot, at the beginning I wouldn't hit many shots because my hitchance was so low, then I realised OneTap was wayyy different wth hichance then quickly started top fraging.

Anti Aim: 7/10 Solid Anti Aim but misses a lot of features and sometimes messes up.

Players: 10/10 Amazing clean visuals and very customizeable.

Visuals: 10/10 Same as Players, the customizeable skyboxes and customizable nightmode pushes it over the top for me.

Misc: 8/10 Solid features, good clantag changer (misses some features like the little spell out then move away thingy), great bhop script and autostrafer, but I give it an 8/10 because it misses some features like rank reveal and edge jump.

Menu: 7/10 Very organized and very well kept, but there are barely any customization options available.

Overall: 8.5/10 A very solid legitbot, a perfect ragebot, an amazing Anti Aim, some great Visuals, and a feature rich misc section. Also sorry for my spelling in this post. I can't sleep tonight and its 7:30 in the morning.