wtf did the new update do its breaking 3 of my cfgs im scared

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

usc

i never had ot crash from changing cfgs and now its doing the crash i don't understand also this update was kinda useless and not rlly useful like
  • Fixed edge jump. i don't use edge jump cuz im not a gay movement player and i don't think people who use the cheat use it to movement and even my friend who is a movement play see no use in this
also figured out why my ot crashed while writing this retarded complaint cuz not best cheat = bad hvh essentials went brr and had a sperg

arcadex

So you used a cracked script and complained about Ot crashing? People like you are why the feedback section is a joke.

Reactions: JPiwnl

usc

could you rlly not tell i was joking and don't rlly care with the " retarded complaint " have you heard of context clues?

Fatrafitri

• Fixed edge jump. i don't use edge jump cuz im not a gay movement player and i don't think people who use the cheat use it to movement and even my friend who is a movement play see no use in this
200k member > 1person

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Edge jump was found to be a bug when testing a js, just because you and your friend don't use it mean it is useless.