WTB OT Subscription Via Paypal .

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

snexx

;0#1835
Add me, 25EUR, I'm trusted.
Edit: Oh and also, jallu is a scammer https://streamable.com/13bb2
like on a real tho, if he's a scammer then send idk proofs to the mods/admins of onetap and they will prob ban him for scamming (or onetap doesn't ban here for scamming and you can scam all you want, i don't think so). like are you not getting annoyed that you typing and typing he's a scammer etc... well if he's a scammer he's a loser that's bout it mane. if he scammed you, then go and show the proofs mods/admins of onetap and they will ban him.

you probably going to say "stfu 75k uid nigger" if not then respect still... i'm just saying D U D.
i was 25k uid'er but ye my ass got cracked open (well you were anyways -2000 id than me, so anyways you win in uid battle)

like there is fucking report button tho...

winter2019

like on a real tho, if he's a scammer then send idk proofs to the mods/admins of onetap and they will prob ban him for scamming (or onetap doesn't ban here for scamming and you can scam all you want, i don't think so). like are you not getting annoyed that you typing and typing he's a scammer etc... well if he's a scammer he's a loser that's bout it mane. if he scammed you, then go and show the proofs mods/admins of onetap and they will ban him.

you probably going to say "stfu 75r uid nigger" if not then respect still... i'm just saying D U D.
i was 25k uid'er but ye my ass got cracked open (well you were anyways -2000 id than me, so anyways you win in uid battle)
I sent proof to heis he said it was worth the admin's time, admins didn't respond to me.
they clearly haven't banned him even though I've shown proof.

snexx

I sent proof to heis he said it was worth the admin's time, admins didn't respond to me.
they clearly haven't banned him even though I've shown proof.
then wow ggs lmfao, not judging then you , chill bru
ight hope the admins will do somethin bout him if you not lying and the proofs are correct.

but it's stupid tho if you can scam on onetap with reselling and you will not get banned for it...

winter2019

then wow ggs lmfao, not judging then you , chill bru
ight hope the admins will do somethin bout him if you not lying and the proofs are correct.

but it's stupid tho if you can scam on onetap with reselling and you will not get banned for it...
Yeah, well he made a new ot acc but iirc his discords are linked that prove it's him, also, when he types - there's something he does that proves it's him,