Why cant i pay with paypal

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

redard

I just wanted to why I can't pay with PayPal what reason

And no I don't want to pay some slimy reseller 5usd extra just to get the cheat for me

And I don't want to give out my credit card details to onetap 😂😂😂😂😂
I'm sorry but come on is it really safe fkn cheat got cracked what's next

Dxwn

Are you retarded? You're not giving your credit card details to onetap. You pay through skripe, onetap doesn't see your info, skripe does. Skripe's trusted, if they weran't then nobody would use it.

I just wanted to why I can't pay with PayPal what reason

And no I don't want to pay some slimy reseller 5usd extra just to get the cheat for me

And I don't want to give out my credit card details to onetap 😂😂😂😂😂
I'm sorry but come on is it really safe fkn cheat got cracked what's next
stripe is safe.

hophvh

Early adopter
Okay so 1. onetap does not accept paypal because of massive chargebacks and other shit, 2. resellers do charge more so they can make a little money off of it to continue supporting the payment methods they do. and when you pay with stripe they don't get your credit card details. the most they get is your last 4 on your card, what sub you bought and for how much. And what does the crack have to do with anything?

cutieDarra

Okay so 1. onetap does not accept paypal because of massive chargebacks and other shit, 2. resellers do charge more so they can make a little money off of it to continue supporting the payment methods they do. and when you pay with stripe they don't get your credit card details. the most they get is your last 4 on your card, what sub you bought and for how much. And what does the crack have to do with anything?
+